Sunday 23 November 2008

Night on night, from floor to floor


The last week has passed with unnecessary speed, and as such I'm glad that in these last failing hours I have managed to take a massive step forward in the work I'm currently faffing about with. My Bedham pieces are progressing slowly in a physical sense but the lessons I'm learning from approaching the brick work, plays of light and smooth skin tones of the model are many...




To distract myself from getting overly fussy with the painting I'm listening to an audio book of Dawkins' The God Delusion; I don't have much time to read at the mo and so having things read to me is preferable to repeating my own over played music collection to myself. I'm also musing on the way in which squirrels run after seeing a neat row of footprints in the snow this morning (I was at the RAF base in Cranwell; I think Brighton endured cold rain in place of the light snowflakes I enjoyed this morning).

No comments: